[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Two veteran players looking for a 20s+ guild

mesphmesph
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Guild and Raid Recruitment
>>Two veteran players looking for a 20s+ guild to make new friends & experience<<

Hi all. Me and my friend (mid 20s) are looking to get back into the game, we're looking for a 20s+ guild (tiny or big, active or not so active - no matter). Less so for a help in the game (I can host, we both are veterans and prefer playing in small groups for challenge), but more so to make new friends - even outside of the game! We're friendly, kinda introverted and we're not looking for voice-chat, as it ruins immersion. Possibly would like to dodge a guild with unnecessary social obligations.

We were in fact looking for a new MMO altogether, only to find out that the only thing we like is still Vindi. Kinda burned out on it, but perhaps a pair of new folks might make things fun again!

We enjoy the fashion aspect of the game, having a good chat and we're not too fond of brainlessly spamming raids for loot, so don't expect us to join on full-group trains too often. We enjoy the combat mechanics of the game which makes it about the only MMO that still feels challenging/fun. Personally, the most fun thing in the game for me is just taking on a boss in 2-3 ppl, stripped of the gear for lulz - or trying to learn a new boss. Would be sweet to find some folk who have the same mentality. We're not really familiar with the current end-game content.