[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

January 4th Scheduled Maintenance

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
in News Archive

Dear Players,

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, January 4th at 7:00 AM PST. During this period, all servers will be unavailable. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 2 hours, concluding at around 9:00 AM PST.

- Start and End Time -

Pacific: 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM PST

Eastern: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST

Australia: 2:00 AM - 4:00 AM AEDT (Thursday, January 5th)

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- What -

Thank you for your patience.

Comments

• AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875
    #Thank you for the info for the maintenance , Lord @Saygo . :)

On the other hand there is some new update, on the current maintenance of the forums, in the category of: features adjustment? .

PS: Personally I am hoping to see again the direct links of images and gifs , to share the new digital art material, in this forum.

By general aspects , i hope to the team solve this soon, principally for the server migration coming soon , it is necessary to use images for advertise, recruit new players, share the activities in this game, contests & more.

Another thing I've seen, is that we want the return of the custom avatar and not standard, it would be good to implement it in the future as the old forum.

Greetings , good luck on upcoming projects with the team & apologies for the inconvenience.