[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Please I need help, I'm desperate

XyrnXyrn
in Account Support
I knew about the merge of vindictus while I was taking a break from the game due to my weak pc (at high level dungeons I couldnty almost move ), I migrate all my accounts, and even played a bit to remove the nostalgia of my Lann at level 70+ ( 74 if i recall correctly) , now I came to the game to find that my characters are gone, most were level 50's that idc about, but my Lann... I'm heartbroken, I try to google how to submit a ticket to nexon, followed their steps but the "sbumit request" at the bottom of the page either of nexon or vindictus support isnt there... and the submit issue page of nexon is broken with a captcha that says it needs to be upgraded... Somebody help... That character of mine had so many hours put into... I hope someone can link me the submit a ticket or a nexon admin sees this cuz im losing my ****... I have the emails of the migration on my 3 emails ( i have 3 accounts cuz years before vindi I played other nexon games and forgot I had an account ).

I'd aprecciate any help guys