[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Connection with the game server disconnected

MadzeMadze
in Tech Support
I keep getting this error " Connection with the game server disconnected due to a network error " every 2 minutes, i'm playing on EU not sure what to do, ive reseted my connection a couple of times and i still get this error.

Comments

• DanfayDanfay
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Madze wrote: »
    I keep getting this error " Connection with the game server disconnected due to a network error " every 2 minutes, i'm playing on EU not sure what to do, ive reseted my connection a couple of times and i still get this error.

Hello Madze, same problem with me. And when i try to reconnect, i see my IP changed ! WTF ? :(
    I'm not behind a VPN !
    Can't join the mailbox and guild for 9,5 minutes left due to this changed IP...
    Like when i'm on battle, impossible to re-join this battle, black screen and nothig else than music from the game...
    i can't explain what cause this problem, i've tried all i can to resolve it, nothing change.
    Nor the fault of my firewall, i've openned all the rights for Nexon and Vindictus...
    I'm really thinking the problem cames from the server himself... And hope Nexon resolve these issues asap...
    really frustating to be disconnected during a battle...