[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Game is all over the place

ziggybladeziggyblade
Vindictus Rep: 1,155
in General Discussion
Trying to do titles since there no one playing the game and cant do that now. kill any enemy with small bombs x20 ,mine went to 10 and wont go any farther. Not getting drops at the end of the run because map is ending to soon, not get stats on the run map just ends with getting no drops. Game freezing up for 4 - 5 sec 's doing multi -thing talk npc's getting on boats going from town to town changing channel's Since the update the game has played like CRAP. 60 FPS Down to 20 -28 fps don't know what is going on because there is no one playing the game hardly ...May we please have a maintenance and try to fix some of this craziness please. I have even reinstalled the game and the same things are happening. Big disappointment for a Great game I love playing.

Comments

• FlufffyParrotFlufffyParrot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    yep, so many performance issues and technical problems that need fixing. Its killing the game to some degree.
  • AarcaneAarcane
    Vindictus Rep: 325
    wow, you get 20-28 FPS??? wanna trade, I get 1-14
    Zeze