[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Battelshade Lynn newbie here

MaximumEffor7MaximumEffor7
in Lynn
Hello guys!

So a bit backstory - me and couple of friends were playing Vindcitus since release but after some time we quit and since that date (as far as I remember the first time we quit was a bit after the Kai release) we are coming back to Vindictus every few years to try the new stuff for 2-3 months and then get bored of the farm and quit again.

Until now I have played Fiona (hammer and sword), Sword Vella and Glave Lynn. I like counter playstyles but for once I decide to change it a bit.

So I looked what's new and nothing catches my eye except the 2nd wep of Lynn (Blute/Battleshade). Because I have missed the server merge all my characters are deleted and I have to start over.

The last time I have played the game is 2015 I think and a lot of the characters and the systems in the game are reworked. I will have to catch up on that, which means that I may ask a dump questions here and there.

I already read a lot of articles about the UMBRELLA how it works etc. and yesterday I started my character. It is not that easy to use but I think in a week I'll be fine.

End of the backstory

Questions:

1. I`m more interested on how much ATK Speed I need for this weapon in order to be effective ? As far as I remember I needed sht tons of speed for the Glave.

2. What is the go to build as far as Armor / Wep / Scrolls ?

3. Why the hell my Dodge does not work without the directional key ? As far as I understood I can press SPACE for first type of dodge, then I can do it with direction + space and there is 3rd hop thingy. For now I can do only direction + space and the Hopping thing.
P.S. I think it needs Rank A in order to be able to do that but let me know am I correct.

4. Which is the go to combo to clear the levels? For now this is the hardest part for me.

Thank you in advance for your help!