[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Cyprus - Region coverage

EdolonEdolon
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Suggestions and Feedback
Since.. well... forever, Cyprus is not included in the coverage area for Vindictus, despite the fact that it is a European country (both geographically and legally). There are several players including me that started playing Vindictus while studying abroad and when returned back home found that they can no longer play Vindictus. Yes I know there are 'workarounds' using VPN but aside the fact that this is not 'legal' per user license agreement, it is also slow and costly.
I understand that the possible reason for this region coverage might have been licensing issues withe Cyprus ISPs, but since a few years now, the network has been upgraded on the island and probably causes no issues for companies that utilize p2p to host game sessions. It might worth to take a look at the deals with Cyprus again. It might not be a large population, but the users DO pay generously for gaming.