[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Guild system has very questionable stash design.

NakamamaNakamama
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Suggestions and Feedback
There is a clear problem here with the prepaid and credit systems not meshing together well at all, this is compounded by the fact the in game UI tells the player to 'recharge' their NX when attempting to purchase a guild stash tab. If you are a steam user, upon clicking the button to get the NX it takes you to steams store page to complete the purchase. This NX is obviously going to be credit and not prepaid, however you cannot purchase a guild stash tab with credit NX. Why is their not a message prompting the player to purchase prepaid NX? Taking the player to steams store page to purchase NX for something they can't buy is very questionable. I find the entire system absurd, outdated and awfully redundant, the reasoning behind it was made clear to me by a GM.

ti587kO.png

The above is a snippet of a lengthy conversation I had with the very informative GM AkkaDiro. To the best of my understanding, the guild stash system is and always has been intrinsically tied to a separate set of rules regarding purchases for limited items. I am a returning player and having started up a new guild with some new friends to play through the new content with and progress toward being ready for any upcoming content. I love most of the updates I have seen to the game since the last time I have been active but not all of them. It is clear the devs wanted to streamline a lot of the previous tedium within the games original design with the changes, even adding some new features which clearly help grow the player base, for returning veterans and new players alike.

Understanding all of this leaves me with one resounding question. Why is your guild stash system so outrageously painful to deal with?

I am losing players from my guild to this system because I can't offer them the full benefit of a guild. Even though I have over 17k NX on my account 7800 in prepaid and over 10k in credit. I can't fault the players for wanting to leave when they do not have access to a stash. We all have jobs, families, lives and patience runs out. I can however fault this system for being so backwards and causing the issue to begin with.

I understand the purchase of these tabs generate revenue to keep this business running, I have no problem with this. I purchase outfits, dyes, a lot of cosmetics with my money in most games that offer it. Having to rebound between two currencies to get a stash for my guild is again, absurd, redundant and very outdated. I am sure something better can be conceived.