[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Gear fusion, Avatar tab?

mycow8memycow8me
Vindictus Rep: 200
in General Discussion
It's been a very long time since I've played. I doubt anyone remembers the football karok from the lvl70's era raiding in vindictus on east but oh well.

Today I thought about fusing my karok back into his really old football attire but its ridiculously cost inefficient. Literally have to buy a ton of unbinds to go with the fusion runes. The fusion rune is a mess. If I want the look of something that is already bound and want to put it onto something else that is bound, you are looking at tons of unbinds if you are doing it for multiple items. I know its always been this way but why does it have to still be this way? You guys have an avatar outfit tab now. Don't get me wrong, I might buy an avatar outfit sometime but I really miss my football look. There are fixes to this. Avatar rune, creates a perpetual look from an item that you can socket to an avatar slot. Now you have it forever for whenever you want it. No more spending money just to be able to use an item you are spending money on in the first place. Another simple solution is just to make it so that bound gear can be fused without needlessly buying unbinds. I'm guessing thats what the premium one does but I can't find it on the cash shop. Either way the gear fusion system needs an overhaul IMHO. I don't know if anythings changed since I last played in terms of Nexon NA having a voice for changes to the game but this has been something that has bothered me since I started playing this game so if there was anything I would voice out about, I would start here.

Honestly doubt anything will change but here's to hoping I can use my old football set without spending more money than necessary. I could literally get an avatar outfit for cheaper. How does that make any sense?