[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Old account lost access

LostXrystalhLostXrystalh
in Account Support
Hi everyone me again....

So Im gonna try again, maybe this time

Ever since the migration stuff I lost access to my old account to which I tried migrating when I got notified about it and it didnt work. I was able to log on the old forum just fine but not on my account. When I pmed nexon support they asked me for ID, birth date and other stuff to which I told them they would not match as when i registered in 2010 or 2011 i put random info to get over the sign up part asap never thinking it will be needed anyway, but thanks a lot nexon.

Anyway last i had access was 2 months prior to the migration crap nexon did after which i lost it and that was in 2016 i think. So here I am asking again how do i regain access to that old account. Im sure if nexon cared checking no one played on that account ever since. It was a scythe evie lvl 90 with everlasting gear and a +10 well balanced leopard (i think it was called) lionothus scythe and 2 rings thunder something from the island in season 2 both 4 star quality and other gear i dont remember by now and a ton of AP thanks to the amount of farming i did.

Is there any chance I regain access to that or i shall just forget about this game and dear nexon?