[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Returning Streamer Excelsiorvindi from 2012

EllainEllain
in Streams and Videos
Hey everyone! A lot of people know me as vindi or Serenesama. I am most noted for creating the SereneSama Speed run The reason I am back because I wanted to check how the game is and to my surprise this game seem to be well supported still. Content are still going forward and the accessibility seem a lot easier to obtain nowadays. I am actually quite happy they made getting end game content that much easier and I am excited to come back to regrind and focus on soloing/helping people in raids! I also do plan on creating community events similar to the speedrun but I have to see what's been updated and balance things out. I do miss the community however, I think things has changed and not everyone is the same anymore. I do want to play with the old players but hopefully this will be a start for some of them to come back!

I want to thank Nexon or rather Vindictus team to recognize and remember me. I am completely surprise getting an email from the team and they had sent me a package. I would like to open it up with everyone on stream and hopefully i'll get to see u all tonight!

Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/excelsiorvindi

I may do a giveaway since this is a special occasion. so drop on by /o/