[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Season 1 and 2 difficulty

IcyzIcyz
Vindictus Rep: 1,030
in Suggestions and Feedback
Hi,
Please bring back the hard difficulty of all Season 1 battles at least. It is incredibly boring to play as/with new players and it a terrible design idea. New players have no clue on how their characters are supposed to work until S3 when they finally realise they horribly suck and have no idea how to survive and manage to deal damage.
If they are even still around as going through S1 is a chore as is. It is long and boring and now there isn't even an ounce of challenge whatsoever.
I played over the Weekend with 2 new players and they kept asking questions all the time about everything as they cannot even test anything as everything dies too fast. Zero fun. Really. Horrible.
Having known how it was before, that was sooooooo disappointing. Every fight I was looking for was plain crap. All the yetis, the old raids.. I wanted to show him Laggodessa... well, that was a mistake.
Please, create the hard/hero modes for all of S1 again without additional bonuses or anything. Nobody wants any extra, just add a possibility to make it harder so that new players can at the very list use their SP skills... (forget about the 1000SP skill until S2)