[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Public Discords?

thundzthundz
Vindictus Vertreter: 100
Mitglied
in General Discussion
Are there any Public Discords, that focus primarily, if not solely, around Vindictus? I found one from GoddessDivas & Hawks, link shortly just for clarity, but i joined it and it felt more broad and, in a sense, stifling. I didn't feel comfortable with just casual conversation around Vindi honestly. Mean no offense towards the host or those who are members, just expressing my own discomfort as to why i don't use it.
http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/115/goddessdivas-hawks-ch-133-pussicats-ch112/p1

Do note, the differences of Public, Private, and Official. I saw mention of an Official Discord for Vindi, which i saw claims of Nexon faking the member count, before quickly closing the server apparently. Would love to hear a proper summary of what happened with that honestly. Been playing for like, less than a week, and apparently it didn't last long, and trying to play catch up on that stuff without being there, can be rather misleading but it was overall amusing to read some of it.