[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

SS Arisha or Grimden

NimboSlice1NimboSlice1
in General Discussion
Looking for some answers as to the gameplay difference between these two. SS Arisha and Grimden looks like they have similar blocks. I am making a new character today with my last slot as I have no interest in playing Arisha's sister when she comes out. (gunners aren't my thing)

With arisha's block it looks like a face tank while Grimden looks like it's nimble and can be used in a multitude of ways more than arisha.

If I were to be going into end game, which of these would be more fun ect. I'm looking for a more fun aspect than I am looking for an end game smasher.
I have almost always played a pillar and cestus karok primarily for the face tank features it offers with less error than vs other classes and it's time for me to play something actually exciting and skillful.

To my understanding, grimden has about half the dps potential that SS arisha has, is this true? I'm under the impression that grimden will do worse on bosses like braha and stuff it can't really get behind unless the hitboxes on the hands, behind the hands are classified as "Behind."

I can play for 12+ hours a day and I am a free player, farming money ect isn't a problem for me as it comes easy in s3 with my karok.

Any advice or tips would be appreciated as there's only 1 guide on youtube about grimden and the person wasn't too enthused to make the guide.