[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Algae golem break ?/ Karok conversions fix maybe?

TheFairPriceTheFairPrice
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Bug Reporting
And I think bolopunch conversion is off I get canceled out on the conversion also I got hit in refuge the dead even though I conversion or maybe it was bleed affect idk but look out for bugs code of conduct
{and I think algae the golem is buged his head only does break off or some does break but no drop and golem doesn't break maybe its bug with sticky bomb thanks for reading. }
welp I miss karok though so gonna hope he gets help and not get spells taken out completely like basically taking him out the game and couldn't just create an brother karok and keep the old karok.
but then again bolo punch and straight shot lands all normal 1 and 2 then 2nd smash works and the other 3rd and 4th have to hits the air in because those normal 3 and 4 combo has no conversion in order to lands only sunday punch and pivot strike because has conversion at the right time and sunday punch I get canceled out conversion if I used blast too fast or the volcano spell . but the conversion for sunday and pivot strike is fine just bolo punch idk how it works now.?