[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

FatalShadows is Recruiting

Darkdays135Darkdays135
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Guild and Raid Recruitment
ATTENTION ALL MERCENARIES!
FatalShadows guild is recruiting players.
I am your Guild Master (Darkdays135), I have been playing Vindictus since 2014 and I am an experienced player with much knowledge to offer.

FatalShadows is built on the foundation of Friendliness, Helpfulness, Teamwork, and Competitiveness.
We do have a Guild House with all Furniture unlocked.
Guild Storage becomes available once members reach Senior rank. (I do this for good reason)

I have a few Administrators to help maintain the functionality of the guild.
Of course I have more openings for Administrators in the guild for members who prove themselves to me as Trustworthy, Reliable, and Helpful.
Guild Storage becomes available once members reach Senior rank, I do this for a reason.

I do not require members to be active; however, I highly recommend and encourage it. I RARELY kick members from the guild for inactivity
The level requirement for players to join this guild is lvl 70+, however, I do make exceptions for players who are active and focus on hitting that level requirement to be in this guild.

Come Join The Dark Side, WE HAVE COOKIES! :3