[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Freezes and Crashes after Nexon Logo

HatoSuzume16HatoSuzume16
in Tech Support
So, I haven't played in quite some time and I installed the Nexon Launcher and re-installed Vindictus. Once I open it up and the after the Nexon logo it freezes on the Loading screen and then shortly after tells me the Vindictus Launcher has stopped responding.

I've tried using both Steam and the Nexon launcher, and I get the same exact issue.
I have uninstalled and re-installed the game a few times. From both Programs
In the Steam version I have tried verifying the cache integrity, did nothing.
On the Nexon Launcher I tried repairing the installation, also did nothing.
I've tried using Compatibility mode, doesn't help either. In that mode it doesn't even give the not responding window, it just sits there.
I'll also mention that when I go to open it up via the .exe, it just opens up the web browser.

I would really like to play this game again but I have exhausted all my knowledge. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

I do know my specs are well above the intended minimum. I am running Windows 10 and DirectX 12.
I have updated all my drivers and have made sure that my anti-virus, and firewall allow Vindictus through.