[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

In need of rescue after 'Rescue'

WezlingWezling
in Bug Reporting
I'v erecently returned to the game after some time and started progressing the story on my main character Tamerah and everything was going smoothly.
However that came to a screeching halt during and after the lvl 59 mission'Rescue'.
After easily defeating the boss I watched the npc scripted fight in the background for a minute, but then was unable to leave for about 10 minutes. Annoying, but not a big deal.
A big deal however was the lack of any sort of story progression after that! No quest or prompts or nothing. Wondering around I was able to talk to Nel at the castle in Rocheste and thus find her at the military base, and do the cutscene at the bar. But still no prompts to do any particular missions. I've run a few missions but none progress the story. I've even go so far as to double back and play missions that have an otherwise permanent story label next to it (Ulchas' relic and Gnoll Patrol) (similar to how the 'Today' tag is present) but nothing seems to work.
Am i just lost or is this a bug, i'm not sure.