[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Einrahur medals question

NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
Vindictus Rep: 1,385
in General Discussion
So, i was wondering, for the sake of buying some of the emblems in the shop, if after completing all challanges if theres any way of getting more medals. Gonna guess not, which is a bit lame, but eeh, what can we do +haha

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    10 per day + 3 more for completing the daily bonus

3 per first time gold

2 per first time silver

1 per first time bronze

200 / 13 = about 16 days to get an emblem. This is calculated for consistent daily completion.

• KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    You default get a medal every time you complete an Ein battle. Then there's the daily bonus for completing all 10 battles of that day. It's just gonna take a while to get an emblem is all once you've finished all golds.
  • kosckosc
    Vindictus Rep: 1,670
    It's actually 20 per day + 3 bonus for if you do each battle at least once for the day.
    Also, as Kourin pointed out, there's one for completing the battle so you actually get 7 medals if you get gold on your first try.

Personally, I would exchange those medals for seals to get materials but I leave that decision up to you :)