[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Bark still glitching from Temporal Shift

PrototypemindPrototypemind
Vindictus Vertreter: 8,530
Mitglied
in Bug Reporting
I'm going on year three of playing Vindi, and still this raid glitches out if an Arisha does her hold. How hard is this to fix? I really don't get why it is that Devs won't take the time to fix such glaring issues that have been reported over and over and over.

Kommentare

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Vertreter: 5,900
    Mitglied
    edited Dezember 26, 2016
    I believe it's because the boss is able to fix itself most of the time, but since he gets bugged so frequently I think they should just remove hold skills from that raid. I've seen Bark get bugged pretty badly before, but it can always be corrected by waiting for him to perform his raid-wipe. If he gets stuck in place by a hold skill, then he can usually be corrected by another hold skill.

While this doesn't satisfy most people, it seems to be a policy of "if it isn't completely broken, then it's good enough". I also think they'd rather work on new things than go back and perfect old problems, especially if the raid has a random chance of breaking again in the future. Basically, it would suck to spend time fixing Bark, and then have something like Hurk's secondary weapon or some other new skill break Bark again.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Vertreter: 8,530
    Mitglied
    Yep, that seems to be the policy of too many dev houses, just keep moving forward and don't fix old problems. It's an excellent policy, and it's why we currently have one of the worst optimized games out there.