[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Used a Sealed Lvl.70-90 Equipment Contract (7days)

ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
Vindictus Rep: 1,995
edited December 25, 2016 in Bug Reporting
I'm already Lvl 90, but I don't think it should be an issue, before I used this item, I was at 16.2k def, now I'm at 15.2k def. Why? its only 7days but I think that's pretty dumb..
(No I had no buffs equipped such as soap, potions) Anyone else getting this issue?

Comments

• ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Also when I opened the item, I obtained 'Equipment Contract' and under that, it specifically says it can be 'unsealed or undone' forgot which. I knew I should've token a screenshot of it ..
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    edited December 25, 2016
    I managed to get a picture ( in depot)
    https://i.gyazo.com/7b8389ba4c78a1279facafd7f5ebef96.png

It says right -click to undo- the seal, how can I do that if I can't find it in my inventory, yes I know I used it ... but then its contradicting? Or is it referred to it being SEALED ... oh boy -_-
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited December 28, 2016
    When you first obtain the item it is in a sealed packaging that allows it to be mailed to other characters or placed into shared storage. Once you "unseal" it, it becomes bound to that character and now you have to actually use the item. You'll be able to tell if it's in effect because all equipped item weight will drop to zero.

There is something else that's concerning though; you cannot use this contract to equip items that require you to be a lower level. For example, even though it says you can equip things between level 70 and 90, you still cannot equip items like the Old Leather Bracelet which require you to be level 70-80. This might not mean much to some, but when you look at the items like the Hero's Epaulet which gives +500 ATT +1000 DEF +25 ATS...