[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Secondary Password Change, Unable to Submit Ticket

GermanTeenGermanTeen
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Account Support
Hi, I'm trying to change my Secondary Password because I cannot login into my game account. Its been years since I've played this game or any Nexon PC game for that matter and I am a returning member trying to play this game again, but I can't remember my Secondary Password, so I tried resetting it, when I go click the reset button for the Secondary Password, it tells me that it sent me an email in order to reset it, I checked my inbox, and my spam/junk folder and I didn't receive any email, this was over 2 days ago and I tried this several times, so when that wasn't working I went to the next step and tried submitting a ticket for GM support on this issue but I can't do that either. Every time I try logging in to support or click "Submit a Ticket" it redirects me back to Support Home Page except this time I noticed in the URL it says "Cannot Sign In, Suspended User". So then I made an alternate account just for the purpose of contacting support about these two issues and a GM told me that I have an existing ban on my account. He didn't specify what kind of ban because I doubt I am banned from Vindictus because I havent played the game in years and I don't think I've done anything to get a ban on the game, plus when I first tried logging in, I still received friend requests and it notified me I am getting a free gift for returning mercenaries. So I think my game profile is still up. Though he might mean im banned from submitting support tickets hence "Cannot Sign in, Suspended User" in the URL when I try submitting a ticket through support. But I'm not sure what or why I am banned for and if someone could shed some light on whats going on and why am I banned? Plus I didn't know you could get banned from submitting support tickets and I think thats honestly an unfair and bad idea because what if someone needed help or support with a game or some technical thing or even more importantly about billing related inquiries. So may I please speak to someone who works at Nexon or a Admin about helping me reset my Secondary Password and having this block from submitting support tickets lifted? Like I said I havent played any PC Nexon game in years and I'm just trying to return to the game and play again, thats all.