[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Difficulty modifiers

BearwhaleBearwhale
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Suggestions and Feedback
Hey folks. I'm guessing this has been posted before, but Nexon needs to bring back an advanced difficulty for players who don't want to grind through levels 1-90 without getting any difficulty in the instance. Even with normal armor, I usually kill the boss in 30 seconds. I remember back in the day, the Gnoll Chieftain took 4 party members a considerable amount of time to bring down. The polar bear was less of a joke and more of a challenge. The boss fights actually felt dangerous, whereas now they're just a cinematic to another boring fight. If you're going to be releasing new characters, give us the ability to make it challenging for them! Add Season of Macha back in, the old difficulty level with minimal rewards like you do with Hero Mode. Give players the chance to relive the fun Vindictus has to offer, rather than giving them an ultra-easy free ride through a game that feels like it should just start you off at level 90 to actually enjoy.

TL;DR - Please, PLEASE bring back difficulty modifiers, Nexon!!! I want to be challenged by Vindictus again.