[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Almost Level 90 Which set/mix should i use

RenkotsuRenkotsu
Vindictus Rep: 1,240
edited December 25, 2016 in Vella
im approaching level 90 soon and im getting ready to craft my 90 armor set and im not sure which one is the best set to get in term of enchantment, im mostly gonna make purple set , I already have a pair of braha orange twin sword , so im not sure if i need to get 2 more braha piece to gain the 3 set pieces bonus

Also if i decide fuse some purple armor pieces to another set and later on upgrade the fused piece to orange will i keep the fused look ?

tried this out on vindictus manual , braha sword ,braha boots, braha gloves, regina chest, regina pants, regina helm.

Comments

• CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Depends on what your stats can give you.
    Generally the light/cloth terminus/lugh sets would be better.
    But if you want the stamina bonus from the full set then go Braha with your swords. It won't matter *too* much in general unless you are minmaxing at the stat caps.
  • RenkotsuRenkotsu
    edited December 26, 2016
    what would be the best setup to gain the most attack speed , i dont plan on upgrading my weapon higher than +11
    so i will glady go light/cloth, but im not sure if i can since im using braha sword, wont i need 2 more braha piece atleast ?

• CessaCessa
    You can go Braha gloves/boots.
    And then go Lugh or Terminus for helm/tunic/pants.
  • RenkotsuRenkotsu
    Which one of these to combo is better to get the most attack speed

Braha wep/braha boots/braha gloves/lugh chest/lugh pants/lugh helm

Or if i had full lugh/terminus set
  • ScarrletttScarrlettt
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    Most spd will always be full lugh/term or 3/3 of each. This lets u put enthu/declar on all armor aside from chest which generally shud hve master/stigma. Enthu will allow u to put more fast enchant scrolls. Get Dead Trings and go rightoeus bloodlust for max spd, or immoral bloodlust for a decent balance of crit and spd.
  • RenkotsuRenkotsu
    edited December 26, 2016
    how much exactly am i missing if i stick to 3 braha pieces and 3 lught pieces , instead of full lugh/term , im debating whether i should sell my braha sword and craft a lugh weapon instead , or is it not worth it

and does it matter if i do braha chest boots and helm or is it better to get braha boots gloves , im guessing chest piece or pants get different scroll than the boots gloves ?

sorry for all these question , i've been away from this game for awhile and last time i played i didn't even bother with enchantment which was like 2 years ago

anything i should change
    http://vindictusmanual.com/Armory/#last
  • EvillynonEvillynon
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    wait for level 95 and keep rocking lvl 80 gears. :-)
  • RenkotsuRenkotsu
    Problem is i dont have billion ready for 95 gears once it's released
  • ScarrletttScarrlettt
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    What enhance is ur braha weapon.
  • RenkotsuRenkotsu
    Right now +10 planning to get it to +11
  • CessaCessa
    edited January 7, 2017
    Attack speed, defense, stats, between Braha gloves, boots and Terminus/Lugh hat, tunic, pants won't change even if you go full Terminus/Lugh.

You get me?
    The enchants are what gives you the attack speed and for heavy/plate and light/cloth gloves/boots they give the same stats.

So do this.

Boots- Braha
    Gloves- Braha
    Hat- Lugh/Terminus
    Tunic- Lugh/Terminus, Temporal and Stigma/Master enchants, won't matter.
    Pants- Lugh/Terminus

Or as stated, unless you want to go full enthusiastic and tank your balance for attack speed. Which generally isn't recommended.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Post I made over on Reddit:
    http://vindictusmanual.com/Compare/#last

You can go here to mix and match to see how each stacks. If you aren't planning to enchant anytime soon then I wouldn't worry about which set you have. If you're on a budget, you can go with R8 enchants on a full purple set to still increase your stats.

I run a Terminus helm & pants with Enlightened/Enthusiastic and I'm making a Terminus chest with Temporal/Master. I have Reinforced/Echoing Braha boots & gloves and a Braha weapon. You could swap Braha for Regina and have the same stats.

Honestly, the biggest reason to run the mix or go all Terminus/Lugh is that it's more beneficial overall for most people to have the extra balance than have the extra defense, but it's up to you. The build below is with all shards absolutely maxed out.

Full Term/Lugh with R7 enchants--excluding Master--and max rolls: +20 bal, +15 crit, +10 att speed, 7030 def, 104 crit resist.

Full Reg/Braha with R7 enchants--excluding Master--and max rolls: +10 bal, +15 crit, +10 att speed, 8670 def, 118 crit resist.

You can bump the bal up to +24 and the att speed to +12 while dropping to +12 crit and 97 crit resist on the Term/Lugh if you go with Well-Balanced instead of Temporal, but that would likely be based on having specific infusions on your gear when you're trying to min/max in terms of that being a worthwhile swap.

For most, that extra 10 balance makes a huge difference, especially if you're on a character that you want to run Fast scrolls on, as they cost you 8 bal per scroll.