[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

8 years and finally KR voices

GlidingFuryGlidingFury
Vindictus Rep: 650
in General Discussion
Hey just wanted to say again to whoever decided to finally after 8 long years implement KR voices that ur the best ever. I hope they make you CEO of nexon bc finally you got the balls to actually care about the game. Real nice move bro u get mad respect from a 8 yr long veteran and our community. +9999999999999999999 rep
BabyDani

Comments

• WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    Enjoy your CHIAWWWS
    Mirr
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    i may or may not have been using kr fiona/evie voices for a couple years before rise....but then after rise, the files wouldn't work anymore and i was sad :(

Then recently, voices were changed with truly horrendous and traumatic eng ones...omg they were SO bad...i had to play with sound off just to avoid getting cancer, i was VERY sad...

But then nx gave us a toggle for eng/kr voices...oh my gorsh, let the happiness flow...

so ya, props to nexon for this.... now, let's get greedy... expand the toggle to include jp, ch, etc. voices ha