[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

About Enchantment without enchant rune in weapons

JonathanRakJonathanRak
Vindictus Rep: 400
in General Discussion
Hi, i have 4 doubt about enchantment, my pillar is +16 and it has 2 ES (Chaotic and Valor) i want to put a Convinction ES but
1)i don't know if it's necessary that i use a enchant rune, my pillar has been destroyed before by enhancement but i don't know if i can get it back in case of a the enchant fail without a enchant rune
2) i don't know if i could put Mysterious Shard Grade 2 in my pillar after been destroyed by enchantment
3) if the enchantment fails without a enchant rune, can i use the Extraction Rune to get back all the Mysterious Shard Grade 2 used in the pillar?
4) if the enchantment fails, can i get any issue not mentionated before?

Comments

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Hi, i have 4 doubt about enchantment, my pillar is +16 and it has 2 ES (Chaotic and Valor) i want to put a Convinction ES but
    1)i don't know if it's necessary that i use a enchant rune, my pillar has been destroyed before by enhancement but i don't know if i can get it back in case of a the enchant fail without a enchant rune
    2) i don't know if i could put Mysterious Shard Grade 2 in my pillar after been destroyed by enchantment
    3) if the enchantment fails without a enchant rune, can i use the Extraction Rune to get back all the Mysterious Shard Grade 2 used in the pillar?
    4) if the enchantment fails, can i get any issue not mentionated before?

1) Enchanting without a rune can result perm destruction
    2) Since it is destroyed you cannot add shards to it
    3) Since it is destroyed you cannot use an extraction rune on it
    4) Use a rune for enchanting. Don't take unnecessary risks if you have a +16