[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How to get Santa outfit?

BiobooBioboo
Vindictus Rep: 510
edited December 13, 2019 in General Discussion
A few years ago I got a permanent Santa outfit like the ones pictured in the Christmas Tree event. I don't really remember how. I just know it was a Christmas event and it was free. Was that just a one-time thing?
  1. Do you want a PERMANENT Wild/Cute Santa outfit from the Christmas Tree event?4 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (4 votes)
    2. No, the hats are good.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    I'm pretty sure you can't get it during this current event. But it may return later on.
  • BiobooBioboo
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    Ok thanks for the answer. I just think it's dumb that Nexon dresses up the characters for the event in outfits that aren't obtainable. I think most people could care less about the hats we can get and would rather have the rest of the set.
    GhengisJohn
  • AkimbojoeAkimbojoe
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    edited December 13, 2019
    I was taking a break from the game when they gave those out. Last year they gave out crummy 30 day versions of the outfits, this year it's that weird hat, and yeah tbh, I couldn't care less about the hat (the Rupacitus hat is cuter anyhow) and yeah, I would like the outfit pls.
    GhengisJohn