[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

No patch notes on the site is hilarious.

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited December 2, 2019
    Twln wrote: »

I have a honest question that's not sarcasm. How far into the game did you expect him to go? And to what gear lvl?

I also thought it was normal for paid promotions . I know Krutzpel got my boys Cryy and Thelazypeon

Well, in his "review" of the game, he only went up to the first mission in Hoarfrost Hollow. Level 12. This was post RISE update so at the most, it should have only taken ~25 to 40 minutes tops.

Through persistent, albeit well deserved, backlash from our community, we dragged this quote out of him.

Neither Wiggy and I, nor my wife and I have ever made it beyond level 40.

Level 40 can be achieved in achieved ~3 hours casually (doing side quests/reading dialogue). Byte obviously did not spend much time with Vin at all. Yet he still put out a video that was less akin to a review, but more so bashing the game. If you want, you can look at the remains of this dumpster-fire of a thread.
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/14481/vindictus-2018-impressions-review/p1

But the Tl;dr is that Styx is a very shallow content creator that doesn't do anything in depth. All he does is brush the surface of a game enough to make a video which gets him paid. He's a sellout imo and I personally avoid his content.
  • TwlnTwln
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    Well, in his "review" of the game, he only went up to the first mission in Hoarfrost Hollow. Level 12. This was post RISE update so at the most, it should have only taken ~25 to 40 minutes tops.

Through persistent, albeit well deserved, backlash from our community, we dragged this quote out of him.

Neither Wiggy and I, nor my wife and I have ever made it beyond level 40.

Level 40 can be achieved in achieved ~3 hours casually (doing side quests/reading dialogue). Byte obviously did not spend much time with Vin at all. Yet he still put out a video that was less akin to a review, but more so bashing the game. If you want, you can look at the remains of this dumpster-fire of a thread.
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/14481/vindictus-2018-impressions-review/p1

But the Tl;dr is that Styx is a very shallow content creator that doesn't do anything in depth. All he does is brush the surface of a game enough to make a video which gets him paid. He's a sellout imo and I personally avoid his content.

I read everything related to that thread, including links, Reddit pictures and additional threads from 2017. This is indeed quite a shetshow
  • TwlnTwln
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    I'm surprised he's still covering Vindictus with this level of backlash. I watched his for along time without knowing this