[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Fastest method to +12 weapon? [Suggestions]

NahNahBeatsNahNahBeats
Vindictus Rep: 625
in General Discussion
Hi, returning player here. Made a Belle couple of hours ago and got her to level 70. I see that for the event we get a free +13 50% stone until December. What's the quickest method towards a +12? I have 0 cash and I heard that farming rates aren't bad post-90. There's currently some +12 asteras for 250 - 350m (3 stars) and +11s at 140m. I have no several enhancement stones but no premium ones. What should I do? Should I enhance myself to +10 then reforge to +12? Do I have to enchant my weapon before enhancing or no? Thank you.

Comments

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Always focus on getting the enhance level first. For most people the minimum bar is +12 or +13.

I recommend focusing on saving gold and buying the premade +12. If a premade +13 were to pop-up that would be even better. Reforging can be a huge gold sink and it's not worth it until you get to the highest enhancement levels (+12 > 13 and beyond).
    NahNahBeats
  • NahNahBeatsNahNahBeats
    Vindictus Rep: 625
    Thanks!