[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

@ NEXON Regarding: Ban Appeals

PifiPifi
Vindictus Rep: 1,015
edited November 7, 2019 in General Discussion
So what happened to the ban appeals you promised? One my most important and oldest guildies was banned when you updated, and you promised us you would look into this problem, then completely dropped the ball. This guildie is one of the kindest, most loyal, and HONEST person I have ever met online, period. He is extremely helpful to every, very friendly and kind. He has spent years raiding, not hacking, this game, doing his best to learn how to get good and has done very well.

I had to hold myself back from saying things I might regret later, but only because I know that wouldn't help him, but honestly (and I have never said this for any reason) I feel like rage quitting now, and the only thing stopping me is I too am a loyal player to this game for 7 years, and very loyal GM. I care about both the game and my guild and take these things seriously. I only ask that you also take your JOBS seriously as well, and do as you promised and hold the ban appeals and look into reinstating those unfairly banned.

I want this game to succeed, it should because it's easily the best game of it's genre, but unless you treat your Customers (the bosses of your boss) fairly, then this game or any other will continue to slide downhill, causing you to lose players. Yes, some of those players a f2p, but without them, the game dies, period. without the f2p player, even the whels will leave because there are not enough of them to keep the game alive.

This means, you will lose your jobs. So I am asking you for the benefit of everyone here, including yourselves, to uphold your end of the deal.

Thank you.

( To the trolls who always show up: you're only helping to kill this game faster, just stop.)
Hunter00000daws360Raiden25

Comments

• hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    The faster it dies the better there are chances vindictus 2 will appear published by a competent publisher.
    daws360PifiRaiden25
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    This issue should have highest priority and be fixed with an emergency maintenance like we saw in the past with some issues. Yet for some reason they're being really slow.

Since its also happening in KR, the devs will be fully aware of it, I hope.
    LoyalCasherPifi
  • SexyRevengeSexyRevenge
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    It's such a shame, it happens pretty much so random, and they can still claim we are the ones to blame for this program, they surely don't do much for us, letting us banned like this for literally no reason, haven't seen a new about it for a good time, I can estimate atleast 50 persons affected that gets literally same copy-paste answer maybe with ''different reason'' though i'm certain probably noone of them broke their rules to begin with.
    LoyalCasherdaws360Pifi
  • WaifeyWaifey
    Vindictus Rep: 840
    this issue is a lie xD stop lying the game is good
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Recent Black Cipher issue should be fixed by now. If you are still experiencing issues - let us known at Discord.
  • QrohQroh
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    It's funny how a person can put so many years into a game and have it all taken away with a simple update. All the hard work put in leveling and gearing a character, so much time spent pretty much for nothing. If a player gets banned and submits a ticket, it should be looked at seriously. Not glanced at and auto-responded to. Especially if you have an enormous quantity of people saying they have the same problem. At that point, you would think something is wrong. If people are being unjustly banned then it would be in Nexon's best interest to try and fix it as soon as possible.
  • QrohQroh
    It's funny how a person can put so many years into a game and have it all taken away with a simple update. All the hard work put in leveling and gearing a character, so much time spent pretty much for nothing. If a player gets banned and submits a ticket, it should be looked at seriously. Not glanced at and auto-responded to. Especially if you have an enormous quantity of people saying they have the same problem. At that point, you would think something is wrong. If people are being unjustly banned then it would be in Nexon's best interest to try and fix it as soon as possible.
  • QrohQroh