[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Keybinding suddenly switched and won't change back

RyishaRyisha
Vindictus Rep: 400
edited August 20, 2019 in Bug Reporting
This is the second time my Keybinding changed and I won't be able to switch it back.

The Y and Z key forcedly changed after I choose my Path (Dark Knight) and I'm not able to change it back. It works on any char until I choose a Path perfectly.

Before I could press Y and use my SP skill, while Z is the button for guild. Right now it's reversed.

I tried alt + shift to switch the input, but it didn't work neither for german or english keybord input.

I tried to switch it directly under option -> keybinding but every time I change it, it reverse back to the default. Even if it stays changed, it won't work and keeps Y on the guild menu instead of the Z key.

I tried to deinstall and reinstall the game (Steam version), but that didn't solve the problem either.

Comments

• RyishaRyisha
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    It's really weird, but I kinda solved the problem.

Under options I turned it on that I can see other players damage and for some reason the Y and Z worked fine.

When I turned it off again. The Z and Y key switched too.