[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Nexon Policies. Food for thought.

BountyBounty
Vindictus Rep: 1,140
edited August 4, 2019 in General Discussion
Hi guys... I am going to leave this here. Notice this isn't even 1/3rd of the conversation. This is really stupid. I have been going back and forth with Nexon over the last 2 weeks and got nowhere. I had this issue with another account a couple of months ago because bloody Microsoft decided to get rid of a bunch of emails they used to host without mentioning anything to anyone. Believe their support is just as bad and I have the logs to prove it.

Whomever came up with a policy to ask a player the date and month they created an account when they own 11 accounts is pretty dumb when they player can answer no questions the other person would know.

I think I am going to quit for good this time. Retire all 60+ characters when I showed them screenshots of everything from my other accounts.

Kind of tragic. You would think they can check all the ip logs of the same day when I told them my patterns, last log in date, alts things no one else would know about the account and they won't even answer my dumb questions.

I know a few players had success going to the BBB when they auto-banned every character in DFO who was challenger because oh no they didn't think any of them were legit among many other issues. Pretty sure my other accounts are about to get screwed by microsoft followed by Nexon.

GM Delopro (Vindictus)

Aug 2, 11:48 PM PDT

Greetings,

Thank you for keeping in touch with us.

I understand your frustration, and I am truly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. However, we cannot proceed with your request, as the information you've given so far does not match our records. Also, to secure our player's account privacy, we cannot disclose any other information about specific accounts.

Please understand that we are very strict in cases like this since this involves the security of an account. In the meantime, kindly try to recall the details of your account in order for us to proceed.
Sincerely,

GM Delopro
Nexon Player Support

Security Tip: Please do not give your password to anyone for any reason. Nexon Player representatives will NEVER ask you for your password.

_____

Aug 2, 8:10 PM PDT

... but I answered all your questions. Guys... the account creation date is next to impossible to answer when I created the account several years ago. Trying to remember the month and year is insane. How do you expect us players to remember that if we have been playing your games for several years.

I answered every question you asked. Like this is insane. Do I sue Microsoft for deleting an email I created long ago? Their support sucks. You want the images I have that I took when they couldn't help me with the other account?

Did you change the process in 2+ months? Because before you guys had no problems helping me with __________ being changed to just that. Do you have a way of looking up those accounts? Like I don't know what you guys want me to do? Do i send you a ticket on the other account just so you can confirm what happened there? Is there no way to check... holy **** this guy is logging into all of these accounts each day he says from the same 2 ips typically? You can see from the initials that it is the same person on each of these 11 accounts. I am the only active player in the remi guild.. this shouldn't be rocket science but for some odd reason we are treating it like such. DO i have to give you my gob pad and passwords? Like that is what it is starting to sound like to me. I never had any issues other than the stupid emails being discontinued and that is big.

God forbid you guys end Vindictus. This is the only bloody game i play with you guys now. You got rid of DFO where i had 70+ alts. You got rid of Dragon Nest where I had almost just as many. Like I have been one of your biggest supporters for the longest time. Even when I got screwed over from the stupid inner armor coupon travesty but this is starting to take the cake. What other proof do you need from me when I can tell you my alts which haven't been logged into on that one account in the longest of times? I am kind of baffled right now. What else do you need? I have answered all other questions to gold.

Like never spent NX on that character EVER. There are only a few accounts I ever spent NX on. I can tell you what she has on her that she cannot even use yet. I mean the evidence is pretty darn clear. I have spent so much bloody time playing your games and doing events on your alts. You end up taking one of my weakest main alts on account and holding her hostage. Does not compute when I can log into her in 2 seconds if you just let me verify the account.

Don't know what else to say. Ask me some more **** I guess. Like all the answers are right there. Is it a question of TL:DR?

GM Princeojd (Vindictus)

Jul 30, 10:35 PM PDT

Hi there,

Thank you for providing us these Information. However, we still haven't verified the account ownership yet. For now, please review the questions asked and then answer them again.

We will wait for your reply.
Sincerely,

GM Princeojd
Nexon Player Support

Security Tip: Please do not give your password, PIN, or PIC number to anyone for any reason. Nexon Player Support representatives will NEVER ask you for your password, PIN, or PIC.

____

Jul 30, 6:08 PM PDT

Yes I understand keeping things secure is very important. I appreciate you guys being diligent.

I have 11 accounts with you. It is hard for me to remember he USER ID because i never changed it and you guys gave me random ones in the launcher.

I believe it is something like______________or _________________? or something like that.

I never pay attention to it.

Last login date (MM/YYYY please provide the month and year) ________________? Typically guys I log on all 11 accounts I gave you on weekends only for the event. I take you cannot check IPS. Because this is at night I don't know what time UTC this is. I logged in during like 8PM EST when i got home from work on all my accounts for just over 30 minutes at a time.
> Account creation date (MM/YYYY) This one is next to impossible because I played Dragon Nest, Dungeon Fighter and Vindictus. I do not remember if this was 2010 or 2011. I cannot remember the specific month either as it was too long ago.
> Atleast 3 character names:__________ is the one that matters. I have several mules on this account. considering i have over 90 characters total. _____ was my first character created on this account which is a Lann. There is _____ on this account too I believe with is Karok.

>

other info: if you check _______ she has my full orange +12 Dullahan Scythe which she cannot even use because she isn't level 95. Never spent a penny on NX on this char.

Not enough proof? go to hotmail.com try typing in my original email______________.. doesn't exist. -_- i have no option. I need to change this email just like we did for ______________@live.com to ___________@outlook.com a few months ago.

Attached are my login pages for my 10 other accounts so you can see i am the rightful owner. You will notice when I signed up on some of them I used my initials. All the Birthdays are not the same. I was lazy. The last two images are of one account because it was my main account and too many chars.

Not sure what else you need. I am sure you don't want my password or my 2ndary but i know them like the back of my hand for this account. Please let me know what else you need as I already provided most of this info already ugh.

Kindest regards,

and I just realized i am on another account. Lol.. I should see if I can still login to the website on the other one.
  1. Do you think Nexon is doing enough to support their games?7 votes
    1. Yes.
       43% (3 votes)
    2. No.
       43% (3 votes)
    3. Sometimes.
       14% (1 vote)

Comments

• BountyBounty
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    well i can login to the character on the website at least -_- but it still shows me logged in on my main. fun times.
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    edited August 5, 2019
    Tip: always use gmail, its true that we overuse google products but its because they do it the right way. Your mail account is sacred when playing online games.
    MochaAddict94
  • FlameSama1FlameSama1
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    Isn't having multiple accounts against the TOS anyway? Idk if they're obliged to help you then if that's the case.
  • AslaiAslai
    Vindictus Rep: 715
    edited August 5, 2019
    FlameSama1 wrote: »
    Isn't having multiple accounts against the TOS anyway? Idk if they're obliged to help you then if that's the case.

It's acceptable. It's even ok to let them AFK in battles while you carry them on another account. I've gotten explicit confirmation from staff that it's ok.
    MochaAddict94
  • More proof that i am who i say I am. Posting from the account I cannot access Nexon. If you cannot check IPs in game. You sure as hell should be able to do it from a Forum. lol..