[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

B>Claire Set, Blood Fist Gauntlets & x2 Iset Pet.

AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
Vindictus Rep: 16,875
edited July 11, 2019 in North American Marketplace Auctions
Hello good morning community, <3 if someone is selling the following items:
Airtight Special Inquisitor Claire Set, Blood Fist Gauntlets & x2 Iset Pet.

Please contact me in the game to my main character: AndromedaGM, if I am not connected for my work in digital art, you can contact me in discord to : AINARA#3643 I am willing to pay up to 850m for the Claire outfit, and for the Blood Fist Gauntlets 15m .

pxDuGZy.png

PS: In the case of Iset Pet I have no fixed price to offer so we can discuss the price, mainly with someone having the pet in essence to sell, I am not the only person interested in this pet, also my sister MomoBelia, is looking prices in relation to this article, thanks for the attention and do not hesitate to contact me or MomoBelia, it`s easy find us in the game.

CWZBcrD.gif

Greetings and good start to the week

#Update : I already buy the gloves
#Update : #2 I already buy the Outfit of Claire

Status of the Buying:

I keep buying the Iset pet x2 if any have one pls contact me on discord, thanks.

Comments

• AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    #Update : I already buy the gloves, thank you for contacting me . <3

nB3m5KT.gif

Status of the Buying:

I keep buying the outfit Claire, if I'm not in the game, do not hesitate to contact me in discord to : AINARA#3643

For the Iset Pet I iam interested for buy one & the other is for my sister MomoBelia, do not hesitate to contact her in the game for sell the Iset pet.

PS: Thanks for the attention and the offers.
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    #Update : #2 I already buy the Outfit of Claire ty for contact me <3 , for now i`m looking for guys that sell the Pet for Iset , if any have one pls contact me on discord, thanks.