[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Staff Evie Solo Abomination

BuffieBuffie
Vindictus Rep: 525
in Evie
Managed to do it within a few runs.

Playing Spiderman.

If you want to play it safe, you can Mana Amber his flying bats when he jumps on the bell or bunny hop if you time it.
Stand up combo attack: just Mana Amber it or Flying Sparrow under him to get behind.
Normal Claw attacks: Just Amber.
Flies in the air and his eyes turn red: Flying Sparrow sideways when you see his eyes turn red. Can't be Mana Ambered.
Some Body attack: Flying Sparrow away. Can't be Mana Ambered. This attack animation get's me confused and makes me think that he's doing a normal claw attack that triggers me using Mana Amber.

During this run I noticed that when he does the kick/crab walk, you can Mana Amber it if you stay under him to avoid damage, but I didn't bother. I just get far away enough to get out of his reach but you can't Mana Amber these attacks if you do it this way.
You could also probably get a Rage Conductor off if he starts climbing the bell in the middle.

Last 3 bars his attack speed gets increased and uses 2 new attacks:
When he stands up, watch if his eyes glow red: Flying Sparrow 2 times and get behind him to avoid getting stuck in the combo. Can't be Mana Ambered.
Flies up and crashes to the ground: Flying Sparrow away from him to avoid the blue circle. Can't be Mana Ambered.

For the rest he is pretty standard, just the damn hooking can be annoying with RNG bats that can knock you off the platforms (Can't be Mana Ambered) or out of camera attacks from the boss itself while waiting for platforms.
GothicDivsThanks