[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Question About Armadillo/Resistant/Chaos

LariatoLariato
Vindictus Rep: 920
edited May 18, 2019 in Karok
So Im aware that the following Scrolls give the effects below

Armadillo Enchant Scroll

DEF +336
STAMINA +5
BALANCE +1
*GRANTS A CHANCE TO HAVE CRITICAL RESISTANCE INCREASED BY 50% FOR 60 SECONDS*

Resistant Enchant Scroll

DEF +340
CRITICAL CHANCE +1%
CRITICAL RESISTANCE +5%
*GRANTS A CHANCE TO RECOVER 50 HP PER SECOND FOR 10SEC*

Chaos Enchant Scroll

*WHEN ACTIVE, GRANTS THE CHANCE TO INCREASE ATT/MATT*

Question : Can we stack Enchant Scroll Buffs?

I remember back in Vanilla Vindictus, a good buildup for karok was being able to Abuse buff effects due to always sustaining hits instead of using the famous Invincibility frames. The common combo was being able to Have Rage Enchant Scroll (Ivory Set Exclusive)(500 STR for 60sec) and stone Enchant Scroll (3k DEFENCE for 60sec). I was always able to have these two buffs active on duration during the course of the battle.

I have All three of the following scrolls to simply give myself a bit of ease when cheesing about via DEF focused build. (Face tank for days.) And Im not sure if its just because the Buff's activating is minimal in comparison to Chaos, But I've never had a moment where i had two or more Enchant Scroll buffs up at a time. Does anyone have any further evidence on this?

UPDATE : Scratch that, did Blood Lord Reborn, Confirmed Multiple effects can take place.