[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Couldn't enter server Response from server delayed

JaehwaJaehwa
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Tech Support
I can't enter the server!!! when ever i chose EAST server, it freezes about 5 sec and the loading screen pops out with *Response from server delayed. Please try connecting later. We apologize for the inconvenience.* anyone? any fix?

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    From what I've experienced and depending on what you use to launch the game, a full relog of closing the game and restarting again would fix this problem. I usually give it a few minutes to help the launcher refresh before I attempt again.

This is mainly caused if you are in the title screen for too long, or if your internet disconnects at any point in time whilst in the logging in process.

Other causes include having too many players log in at the same time, or the delay is a random occurance if other cases are not true for you.
  • ZensZens
    Vindictus Rep: 10,795
    task killing usually works for me , if it doesnt , restarting ur pc does for sure +yes
    FoxyNymphHinataChaaaanRikaaaaaaSilentBeautyYuriSakiSan
  • JaehwaJaehwa
    I've restarted the game thousand of times. I've restarted my pc until it nearly went fully retarded. Doesn't work anything. It worked fine until today, i don't know whats going on.

• ZensZens
    hmmm did u task killl the game security and the other launchers? Sometimes it opens up 3 or 4 launchers for me for w/e reason
  • TheGreatCreidneTheGreatCreidne
    Vindictus Rep: 2,655
    Log into the Nexon Launcher. Click no if it tries to auto launch. Click on the little gear (settings) under Vindictus and click repair installation. See if that works.
  • ZensZens
    TheGreatCreidne

Log into the Nexon Launcher. Click no if it tries to auto launch. Click on the little gear (settings) under Vindictus and click repair installation. See if that works.
    yeee this is like last resort doe might as well if it keeps giving ya trouble +sad
  • JaehwaJaehwa
    Repair done it, killed launcher done it, restart done it, restart router done it, disable firewall done it, uninstalling anti virus done it. like every freaking way possible. And im here wondering if the server is working fine. can u guys log in?
  • ZensZens
    i can try in a bit +yes ill let ya know
    edited October 25, 2016
    I can honestly say I've never had an issue like dis before. I'll see if I can log in :)

Edit: I logged in just fine.
  • JaehwaJaehwa
    edited October 25, 2016
    omggg.... rip
    Are you running Windows 10?
  • JaehwaJaehwa
    yes im running on window 10
    Ok go to your search bar and type cmd. Right click on command prompt and click run as admin.

Type netsh winsock reset , then press enter
    Type netsh int ip reset , then press enter
    Type ipconfig /release , then press enter
    Type ipconfig /renew , then press enter
    Type ipconfig /flushdns , then press enter
    Type exit ,then press enter

There is a space after each ipconfig.
    Restart your computer and see if that works.
    JaehwaOrder5
  • JaehwaJaehwa
    holy , that actually work! i think maybe long term, short term. well wadever, wad matters is that it worked. thanks for replying on my thread <3 ign?
    edited October 26, 2016
    Awesome! Glad it worked for you.

East server: Creidne/Kennard.
    Jaehwa
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    This thing always happen to me since two or 3 months ago, and I figured that keep trying a *few* (from 2 to 200) times will make it work.
  • StingSting
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    The same thing is happening to me right now and i just downloaded the game except i have windows 7. Dose anyone know how to fix this?
  • Magnata85Magnata85
    yeah this keep happening to me .. cant find a way to fix.. its like it stopped after a couple hours