[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

+12/+20 Box On Weekend

AnduriAnduri
Vindictus Rep: 1,515
edited May 9, 2019 in General Discussion
Hello sexy people on the forms I would like to ask a question for the +12/+20 box for Saturday on my Kai I have a +11 level 100 cross gun and it is not reforge yet when I open the box and get the coupon if I am lucky and I get a +15 when I click on the +15 coupon will it show up with my gun or will I have to re-forge my weapon for it to show up I used the Star box coupon that gives you an extra star on your weapon and it made my weapon 4 star so that coupon worked fine but do I have to have a re-forge weapon for the coupon to show up on it i would like to ask a GM volunteer or a GM to answer me this question I would hate to open the coupon and it’s a good one and my weapon won’t show up with the coupon so please could somebody tell me this thank you for your time and have a great day ;) D

Comments

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited May 9, 2019
    The +12/+20 box this Saturday is for accessories only (rings, belts, and earrings).

A +10 weapon coupon is coming in the later weeks (The box says +10 to +15 but historically they are almost all +10's).
  • AnduriAnduri
    Vindictus Rep: 1,515
    oh its for rings & Belts oh cool ty4 info LoLo much love :):)
  • hi5joshhi5josh
    Vindictus Rep: 2,010
    edited May 11, 2019
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    The +12/+20 box this Saturday is for accessories only (rings, belts, and earrings).

A +10 weapon coupon is coming in the later weeks (The box says +10 to +15 but historically they are almost all +10's).

In regards to the non-accessory (Usable on Weapon & Armor) enhancement coupon, It's actually a minimum of +11. While I imagine 95% of people will get the minimum +11, at least its +11 and not +10 like from past events.
  • sleepipandasleepipanda
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    zxd3ci8
    I was the lucky one this year +15 do exist :)