[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Let extraction runes work on all weaps/armor

DigiPlsDigiPls
Vindictus Rep: 710
edited May 8, 2019 in Suggestions and Feedback
I was kind of surprised when I was told you cant apply the rune to all weapons and armor; I feel if someone is going to pay upwards of 20$ for the rune, it should work on any weapon/armor. At the moment, the rune can be used for any 90+ weapon/ armor; anything below has to be enhancable so you can put the rune in the slot (for 80s and below the last enhance is +11 to +12). Why does it work that way and surely it can't be hard to fix?

If anyone else has had headaches or issues over this, PLEASE chime in! And now onto my personal complaints about it.

In my own specific case: i own 3 hammers:

+15 Ornate Valor Lawood (lvl 70)
+15 Ornate Bloodlust Terminus (lvl 90)
+12 Adamant Valor Astera (lvl 100)

I want to extract the ornate from the 70 hammer, but i cant because its past "max enhance". I don't want to get rid of my 90 hammer because its still viable in majority of content I do.

So basically since the rune won't work, i have to find/hope some returning players or hoarders have an Ornate still in their inventory or attached to a tradeable hammer below +12.
Icyz
  1. Should Extraction Runes work for ALL weapons and armor?4 votes
    1. Yes
       50% (2 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Bring Ornate back
       50% (2 votes)
    4. Indifferent
       0% (0 votes)