[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Royal Army Raids

AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
Vindictus Rep: 1,345
edited April 7, 2019 in General Discussion
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone has the same problem I do. When I join RAR my game gets stuck and nothing moves it freezes. At first, everything is fine but then this happens. After half a minute later the game gets unstuck. It's starting to get annoying. Before anyone says oh it's your internet it's not. The rest of the game plays fine. I have 95d 12u it's my not isp. It's not my PC either since I am capable of running Resident Evil 2 Remake and Ace Combat 7 perfectly fine. So I was wondering if there is a way of fixing this o.O

Comments

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    This is known issue, and is probably sole reason why a lot people ask to wait for all 12 players before starting the battle - otherwise mentioned "freezes" may occur.
  • IntoHellIntoHell
    Vindictus Rep: 990
    git gud >:l
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Just wondering, are you running Win 7, or Win 10?
  • AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    edited April 10, 2019
    ikevi wrote: »
    Just wondering, are you running Win 7, or Win 10?

Win 7 but thus far I haven't had any problems with any other pc games. I could have upgrade freely to Win 10 but I really don't like it >_>
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Yep, but Win 7 + Vindictus has an odd freeze bug. If you upgrade to win 10 it will more than likely disappear. No one knows why, just that the freezes happen in RAR + win7.

(And yeah now that they are bringing direct x 12 to win 7 there seems even less of a reason to upgrade. Course win 7 will be EoL Jan 2020, so you might as well start moving to win 10 sooner rather than later. If you know what you are doing you can get rid of some of the parts you don't like + install SW like windows classic shell to make it look like win 7.)