[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Returning from a long break...

RipleyWRipleyW
Vindictus Rep: 300
in New Recruits
Hello everyone, I just came back from a very long break, and it was shocking to see all my characters I mained got wiped during merge, sadly.
Now I started again from a scratch and game is confusing than it was before, I just got Arisha Spell Whip to Level 96 and I don't know what skills should I prioritize maxing for Whip, what stats should I go for, what gear? I feel like I'm doing minimum damage to S3 bossess with her...
I came to a point where I think my entire gear, skills are one huge mess! I don't know where to start, don't know where to farm gold because I can't do any of lvl 90 raids on normal (story line) like Corrupted Queen etc, there's no people that can help me with, my guild probably got lost somewhere during the merge and I half of my guild mates and friends probably quit due to account wipe, I am all alone and I don't know what to do and where to start. One thing I know for sure, my char is weak af

Comments