[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Gathering essences

jeddyhijeddyhi
Vindictus Rep: 1,880
edited March 2, 2019 in General Discussion
I used 4 tickets in a row, harvested 20 trees and got a total two red gathering essences. I now have a total of 22. How is anyone supposed to get 150 essences by the 26th to get the tin can inner armor? I imagine everyone else is getting 4-5 essences per ticket.

Comments

• VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    Nah ya need to spend 9 mega to buy another ticket everyday to be able to get only 1 piece of that outfit since Nexon doesn't want to give ya anything, they just want you to spend some of yar gold to reduce inflation since banning bots is too much work...
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    edited March 2, 2019
    I get 0-1 per run too. As for how to get anything... give it a few years and you'll get your outfit :P

a5eopos.jpg
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    ya its stupid how high the prices are when the ess is not guaranteed.
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    While I know heavenly leathers and godly cloths are useful for a lot of people, these luminaries should only give gathering essences, its an event after all, we can farm dailies all the year. Too late to change anything at this point, maybe they extend the event but that's all.
  • SatsueSatsue
    Vindictus Rep: 1,615
    The event dialogue states that the event will return in the future and that you can get more essences then. So this will be a recurring event, just hold onto the essences.

The essences don't have an expiration date, the tickets, however, do.

Use all your tickets before the end of this round of the event, and then save essences for next time if you can't get enough.