[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Wrong attendance date?

RavelationsRavelations
Vindictus Rep: 1,255
in General Discussion
This is in regards to the Attendance event that JUST started, Anless i missed something in the news prior, Logging on today i looked at the attendance event, and noticed the date at the top of the chart right away, which states the event started on the 23rd of the 11th month instead of today, So anless i missed something (Even though i look at the vindictus news tab regularly) in 17 minutes i'll be collecting attendance reward 12/20, which is at the end of the list instead of the top which is 11/23,

image I was unaware that Nexon provided machines that will allow us to travel back in time to collect our rewards, And if that is the case, Do count me out of this event because i spent the last week making chrismas cookies and my hands are still sore, i don't want to relive that again, Its why i only do it once a year

(Also since clicking Preview isn't showing the image i'll post the link here also in case i did something wrong http://imgur.com/a/385ME)

Comments

• WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    edited December 21, 2016
    It's still on the Gallagher Die attendance stuff. The Golden Time calendar won't be active until after the update maintenance.

What gets me is that the last five Dice from this event starts at 4 AM EST and ends 10 AM EST when the maintenance starts.