[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Christmas defender attendance

AequipondiumAequipondium
Vindictus Rep: 1,965
in General Discussion
"Missing a day will not cause you to skip a prize or restart from day 1."
What does this mean? So unless we login everyday for the duration of the event we won't be able to obtain the last reward(exquisite enchant rune)?

Comments

• EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    exactly. this one is cumulative, unlike our latest one.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Should be able to get it so long as you manage to hit 26 days total within the event window.
    Gothic
  • DaPlayaDaPlaya
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    I found it funny they decided to call it Golden Time Attendance Event. For a moment, I thought they were actually bringing back Golden Time event. Given that people have been asking for a return of the Golden Time event for so long, I thought it was kind of misleading to name this new attendance event Golden Time Attendance Event. Still, this event isn't bad, so not complaining, but they should name it something else.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    it is basically a replacement for old Golden Time event due to issues of connection using old method like Golden Time was.
    I believe Dealer has said in old forum about this.
  • DaPlayaDaPlaya
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    edited December 21, 2016
    It's just an attendance event. It doesn't follow the Golden Time format of uber weekend prizes. The connection issue could be resolved by simply letting people log in anytime in the day to qualify. Like I said, this event itself isn't bad, but it's confusing naming it Golden Time Attendance event. It's not like this is the first attendance event we've had since they discontinued Golden Time. Would've been better to call this a Christmas Attendance event or something.
    Prototypemind
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    I think it's their subtle machination towards making everyone here forget what real Golden Time is. While the real thing did give you tickets for every day logged in, if you missed days so long as you were on for each day's prize you still got it. Having to be on 30 mins for 26 of those days just for that rune is a bit meh. I know that I'd feel more appreciated as a player if my only option for the best reward weren't to have to log in that often just to obtain it; feeling like a slave to the game doesn't make me want to spend more money, that's for certain.

DaPlaya already nailed it; they could easily adjust Golden Time for any login period during the day to count, but they choose not to. I'd certainly rather accept missing out on a prize if I simply can't get on then think on the drudgery of having to log in day after day after day for the few worthwhile cumulative prizes. On top of that, let's hope that the Unstable Runes aren't going to be the new norm for each and every event.
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Prototypemind

I think it's their subtle machination towards making everyone here forget what real Golden Time is. While the real thing did give you tickets for every day logged in, if you missed days so long as you were on for each day's prize you still got it. Having to be on 30 mins for 26 of those days just for that rune is a bit meh. I know that I'd feel more appreciated as a player if my only option for the best reward weren't to have to log in that often just to obtain it; feeling like a slave to the game doesn't make me want to spend more money, that's for certain.

DaPlaya already nailed it; they could easily adjust Golden Time for any login period during the day to count, but they choose not to. I'd certainly rather accept missing out on a prize if I simply can't get on then think on the drudgery of having to log in day after day after day for the few worthwhile cumulative prizes. On top of that, let's hope that the Unstable Runes aren't going to be the new norm for each and every event.
    I'll take an unstable rune over divine blessing stones and merc pots any day of the week, or whatever our bad prizes were during the treasure hunter attendance during the end of summer. Man some rewards are awful but I look at everyday on this attendance and all of them seem VERY useful. Only thing I don't see that is pretty useful are unbind pots, but meh there will be plenty on mp from the lucky boxes I'm sure
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    This is still minimal effort during a time when most people have a break from school/extra time from work.