[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

really wierd unexplained buff

yellowcardyellowcard
Vindictus Vertreter: 100
Mitglied
in General Discussion
so i returned to the game after not playing for a few years and I seem to have a weird buff.
its called eweca's blessing and its giving me tons of free stats which makes the game REALLY REALLY EASY.
what is that buff? the game is so easy its not even fun to play, please help! ASAP!

Kommentare

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Vertreter: 3,670
    Mitglied
    yellowcard wrote: »
    so i returned to the game after not playing for a few years and I seem to have a weird buff.
    its called eweca's blessing and its giving me tons of free stats which makes the game REALLY REALLY EASY.
    what is that buff? the game is so easy its not even fun to play, please help! ASAP!

It isn't really the returning buff that you have... The game is now really really easy post the rise update for all but S3 raids. And once you have dul gear that is arguably a lot easier than it was a few years ago.
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Vertreter: 2,675
    Mitglied
    It's just another unnecessary way to make everything in S1 and S2 easier, despite it already being quite easy. With the Rise update, nexon has made it their mission to f up the learning curve of the game as much as possible, so people either quit because it's too easy, or because it very suddenly gets too hard in S3.

At least, that's what it looks like from the outside.
    LoLoBooty
  • RandomAsianRandomAsian
    Vindictus Vertreter: 830
    Mitglied
    edited Januar 24, 2019
    Karijuna wrote: »
    It's just another unnecessary way to make everything in S1 and S2 easier, despite it already being quite easy. With the Rise update, nexon has made it their mission to f up the learning curve of the game as much as possible, so people either quit because it's too easy, or because it very suddenly gets too hard in S3.

At least, that's what it looks like from the outside.

Well, you're not wrong when it comes to my experience throughout the years. I don't like min-maxing armor but I just played very casually and I do enjoy being able to not worry about gear for a long time but also I don't like how easy the game got. The balance is too weird. Its just easy leveling up S1-S2 and S3 introduces mechanics you were never introduced to out of nowhere and then you're getting killed in a few hits and enemies are punching bags when most of the game before was mindless hack-and-slash. I've had on-and-off moments with this game for the past year. Thankfully I already knew how the game was going to be in the endgame while I cheesed the S2 content I used to have issues with due to gear limitations and my inability to farm efficiently and unwillingness to use the marketplace and farm gold. The game is definitely needs and overhaul from beginning to end :L
  • yellowcardyellowcard
    Vindictus Vertreter: 100
    Mitglied
    well, is there any way to remove that buff somehow?
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Vertreter: 4,580
    Mitglied
    edited Januar 25, 2019

It'll go away after you hit lvl 90 afaik. Regardless, the buff isn't what's making the game easy. Without the buff, the early game would still be a cakewalk. It's the fact that all sub level 90 content was nerfed to be solo content.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Vertreter: 3,670
    Mitglied
    edited Januar 25, 2019

Level up to 100. Also over time it might go away. I can't remember maybe it goes away after you hit lv 90. But again ~1k extra att ~5 extra spd etc doesn't do much in this game. If you really want it harder just use weapons that are way below your lvl.

And don't use soap (again another ~1k att/def).

But just to understand the nerf... All the characters I lvled during the story can steam roll S1 bosses. S2 old raid bosses are just a little tougher than the S1 bosses, but if you use the free lv 70/80 gear they give you in the story you can just face tank them. (If you use lv60 gear they are tougher.)

Here was a vid I made when rise first came out for you to understand the issue of what it did to s1/s2. (no soap, buffs etc. Bloodlord used to be one of the harder bosses to do pre rise.)