[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Unable to get guild ticket if inventory is full

ZeroheartZeroheart
Vindictus Rep: 7,740
edited January 23, 2019 in Bug Reporting
This occurs to my Arisha KanaEisweiss, I have completed all guild mission but the ticket was not sent to me either drop in the mailbox. Opening the guild page and clicking on it does not collect the item either.

eDJLkvf.jpg

So i am missing two days of Guild tickets.

I will be happy if you sent me a Lady cat outfit and echulus wings for repayment

Comments

• NippyKindLangurNippyKindLangur
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    I'm not sure if you are aware as you haven't included it in your screenshot but if you scroll down there's another mission, Complete Royal Army Batte[x/1].

If that is also completed on your screen and you are still having problems then yes you should definitely get a Cat Lady Outfit and Elchulus Wings.
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    yup did RAR twice, It was a quicker to do those than S3 raids 10x
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Proof with Day 3

07yYCJR.jpg

I had full inventory, as you can see I did all Guild quest and can not collect the daily ticket!

Please Nexon! I have confirmed the steps to reproduce and failed to get my tickets. Can I have a cat lady and wings?!
  • DinahDinah
    Vindictus Rep: 1,080
    You don't need to collect the Guild Mission Event Coupons since they should appear automatically in the Exchange Shop and not your inventory
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Yes that is why I made this an issue. It is a bug if the player has full inventory (No Guild ticket before hand) and when completing all missions, the Guild mission ticket is not sent to the Mail Box and can not be clicked on to collect. It does not appear as a story item but a physical player item in the item boxes (Hence full inventory scenario is possible) . I checked the exchange shop and the ticket value for my player was zero.

I did put this up as a warning but if you wanna try it out.

Steps to reproduce(Assuming that the character is in a guild)
    1. Have FULL Inventory in players boxes. Not single free spot in item boxes. (Try to fill it with junk items) (No previous Guild Mission tickets in inventory)
    2. Complete all Guild mission beside RAR (Royal Army Raid)
    3. Check inventory and exchange shop that your Inventory is FULL and no prior Guild Mission tickets
    4. Complete RAR raid.
    5. Open Guild Window.
    6. Observe that all missions are completed but Guild Mission ticket is active state.
    7. Check inventory and mail box and see that player did not receive the tickets.
    WARNING: You will lose a day of Guild Mission tickets (Unless they acknowledged the issue and send me my Cat Lady and WIngs!!!!!!)

I am wondering why Nexon/Dev Cats have not responded to this yet...
  • DinahDinah
    Vindictus Rep: 1,080
    edited January 25, 2019
    Okay so I did everything you said, and yeah, there was no way to get the coupon after I cleared RAR... Until I cleaned up my inventory and relogged.

Here you can see the 3 coupons I got automatically after relogging :)
    X7VJaho.jpg

Also, to correct my last post, the coupons do appear in inventory, so need to make some room for them :*
    Zeroheart
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    @Dinah , hmmm nice work around . I usually log in and do my stuff and not really relog back in for that day. So DEV CAT/NEXON!!! THIS STILL NEEDS TO BE FIXED OR A SERVER MESSAGE BROADCASTED!!! I will change my demands , I still want Cat lady outfit, give Dinah the wings!!!!
    Dinah