[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Possible Future Event?

Ch3ddahCh3ddah
Vindictus Rep: 635
edited January 23, 2019 in Future Content
Do you guys think there will be a jump event this year? Last was to 75, if 1 does come, it would be sick if it was to level 90.

Comments

• DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Sick!!!
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    In 8 years there have been 2 or 3 events? Post rise none. I think they likely feel that they already made it easy enough to get to lv 70 that it doesn't make much sense to do a jump to S3.

That said... They should just give folks the option to jump to S3 since they nerfed S1-2 content too much.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited January 25, 2019
    ikevi wrote: »
    In 8 years there have been 2 or 3 events? Post rise none. I think they likely feel that they already made it easy enough to get to lv 70 that it doesn't make much sense to do a jump to S3.

That said... They should just give folks the option to jump to S3 since they nerfed S1-2 content too much.

I agree. I was hoping with the introduction of Partholon Vanguard they would give another jump but that never materialized. At this point I'm not hopeful we'll get another jump.