[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Can you add custom songs in Guild House Juke Box?

TheEagleTrollTheEagleTroll
Vindictus Rep: 1,065
edited January 22, 2019 in General Discussion
Hey everyone, I'm back here after a looong absence, I saw the new updates though, tried to return to the game for the end of s3... saw that I can't join the new raids due to some... counterforce system meant to make us change the good old accessories for they were too awesome in order to be able to play the new battles and I was like.... meh.. unless we get the materials in seal shop I won't bother farming to get them, so I kept a close watch on the game when I saw this guild house thing, it seems rather interesting and this brings me to my question.

Can we add some custom songs to the playlist from the Juke Box or whatever that thing that is used to play the music in the guild's "club" is called like? Or is it like the Pied Piper from the Rocheste Fountain where you have to spend 100 gold just to listen to the same old two songs all over again ... those songs are dull in my oppinion, anyway. The reason why I am asking this is because i wanna make a new guild, one consisting of metalheads like me where we can listen to some awesome songs from great heavy metal bands while chatting playing and having fun with people all across Europe (i play on the european server, sorry for the awesome american players that can't get to enjoy this, but maybe some on you might see this and make something like this on your servers). If anyone can help me with that question, and if it really works..... then i will return to the game and do this... if not..... i'll just lurk around waiting for the lvl 95 accesories materials to be available in seal shop.

Thanks for reading and have fun playing.