[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How can I play on the test server?

Marks98Marks98
Vindictus Rep: 610
in General Discussion
Hi.

Since September 18 when I registered at Vindictus wiki as Marks I have added some content.
The content was about battles, drops, and characters and lot of more.

In the game, I am usually "afk" when I adding content.
Do I have a question about how to play on the test server? I don't want to play here but I want to get all the information without any big exertion. If you know what I mean.

It will be a lot of easier adding some content to the wiki.

Thank you all.

Have a nice day.

Marks

Comments

• KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    Short answer: You can't.
    Long answer: The test server is only available in korea and to register an account there, you need to have a korean Social Security Number and maybe even a korean phone number. And of course you'd need to understand and write korean characters, because I think they added a captcha into the game some time ago, not sure though. So, if you don't live in korea, you'd need to illegally try to register an account yourself, or ask a friend from korea if they can create an account for you.
  • Marks98Marks98
    Thank you.
    So the test server is for me unavailable.
    Do you have any other idea what can I do to get easier information from the game?

Thank you very much.

Marks
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited December 7, 2018
    Marks98 wrote: »
    Thank you.
    So the test server is for me unavailable.
    Do you have any other idea what can I do to get easier information from the game?

Thank you very much.

Marks

Keeping up with the mabiheroes yt channel for trailers

Following YouTubers that regularly stream test server content such as Junyoop. He may be Korean but he speaks English well enough to answer some basic questions that you might have regarding test server content.

There's also the future content section of the forums where some of the NA community is nice enough to sometimes translate dev/patch notes.

Lastly, you can always check out the Korean web page and go off of rough translations courtesy of Google Translate.
  • Marks98Marks98
    Ok, thank you for your ideas.
    I thought I could get some items without visiting the marketplace or crafting. I mean the information about the things, so I can easily add it to the wiki. If I cannot access the test server, where is probably all free, I must continue getting the information like previous.