[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

what do you do at lvl 100?

NoSleepNoSleep
Vindictus Rep: 1,195
edited December 3, 2018 in General Discussion
I have a +10 Dullahan weapon and +10 abominable armor set with lvl 80 accessories. I can't afford to run Surprise attack and I can't host redeemers.

Comments

• chitakachitaka
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    I share your pain on this one mate, i too have a level 100 Evie and cannot afford her frost rings or to properly gear her for these new dungeons. MP prices are insane. i'll spare you ,my rants about that. neamhain and balor are impossible, i cant finish the balor quest at all nor will i ever likely the newest ones. so we are stuck together sadly.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Get the free +12 lv90 set and find a guild that will carry you in these raids.
  • NoSleepNoSleep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,195
    Welp, at least I'm not alone ...

Grimden will probably entertain me for a few days until we get Miul in 6 months :(
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    chitaka wrote: »
    I share your pain on this one mate, i too have a level 100 Evie and cannot afford her frost rings or to properly gear her for these new dungeons. MP prices are insane. i'll spare you ,my rants about that. neamhain and balor are impossible, i cant finish the balor quest at all nor will i ever likely the newest ones. so we are stuck together sadly.

What's your evie's stats? And are you a scythe or staffie?
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    edited December 4, 2018
    Before, you were able to enhance a +13 90 weapon by farming seals in ein lacher, but this is no longer the case, however they now give a full +12 enchanted equipment when you reach lvl 90.
    Some people like you are caught inbetween these 2 features, thus you end up with a worthless full +10 equipment. The best way to get out of this situation is by not playing in your account for 31 days to recieve a new +12 equipment.
    Create a new account and level up the grimden in that one so you can still play vindi, then on january 5 of the next year (if you start today) connect with your main account to recieve the equipment.
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    You go cry in the corner for about an hour about all the gold you spent to max out all the weapon and gears at lvl 100. and then you put yourself together to farm raids to make back the gold you spent.
  • CedricCedric
    Vindictus Rep: 1,355
    Uninstall and search for better games.