[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Temporal Box Coupon Exchange Shop - Out of Stock??

IcygoddessIcygoddess
Vindictus Rep: 1,410
edited November 11, 2018 in General Discussion
unknown.png

When I got my first 25 tickets, I noticed most of the items were out of stock, and I didn't buy any of them since the beginning of the event. Bug or intentional? Guess I'll be done soon with the event if it's intended... with tons of catalysts. I could only buy the Premium Enhancement rune, since all other 20+ coupons items were greyed out.

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Yep. Looks like if you grabbed them in the previous event they you wont get them this time. http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/14934/temporal-exchange-shop-out-of-stock
  • IcygoddessIcygoddess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    Oh, nice. They refreshed the stocks and I see it when it's too late to buy everything that's worthy, because I bought the element stones, assuming the shop wouldn't be replenished. I would've bought everything, or most of it, but now I'll have to leave one of the 20+ coupon items behind, since there's only 15 days left, aka 75 coupons. And did they mention the refresh anywhere? I can't find anything about it in recent patches...
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    Icygoddess wrote: »
    Oh, nice. They refreshed the stocks and I see it when it's too late to buy everything that's worthy, because I bought the element stones, assuming the shop wouldn't be replenished. I would've bought everything, or most of it, but now I'll have to leave one of the 20+ coupon items behind, since there's only 15 days left, aka 75 coupons. And did they mention the refresh anywhere? I can't find anything about it in recent patches...

You assumed they wouldn't fix it? I know we joke that nexon is terrible but this was an issue from them that was promised so they kinda had an obligation to fix it.